Eyelash Extension Master Class - 25/10/2021 to 26/10/2021 (2 days)
Do you have what it takes?
Enrol now by purchasing your preferred course or message us for further enquiries!
Why choose Islashboutique?
Islashboutique was founded in 2018 by Indianna Dicks and is currently located in Ipswich QLD. What started as a hobby and passion soon became a fast growing business. Indianna quickly established a reputation locally and now has clients traveling hours to see her. This has been achieved through providing quality sets, and speed of service. Being a young mum starting this business Indianna only had 3 hours a day to service her clients. Typically a good lash technician will take 1.5+ hours to complete a full set of eyelash extensions. Indianna quickly learnt that in order to be successful in this industry and keep up with her competitors she needed to fine tune her technique and speed up the process. Through strenuous practice and hours of product research Indianna managed to reduce the completion of a full set to just 45 mins (3x faster than some of the best eyelash technicians). This allowed Indianna to service 9 clients in the same time a good lash technician would complete 3. With the technique fine tuned and the beauty industry skyrocketing Indianna wishes to bring her secrets to the market so you can achieve the same.
Learning these techniques will bring you financial freedom and give you more time to do the things you love in life!
What's in it for you?
- 2 Full days (4-6 hours per day) with an onsite experienced Lash Technician running an established business
- You will learn the art of Classic, Hybrid and Pre-made Volume Lash Extensions
- Receive a full Eyelash Business Kit - including Ring light, Beauty Bed, tools and accessories - Everything you need to start your business
- Discounted Lash Supplies
- Discounts on future booking systems
- Learn the Islashboutique tips & tricks. How you can earn $75K+ a year working only 2-3 hours a day. You will learn how to develop speed and quality to achieve this.
What is required to complete the course?
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - the course has been designed for anyone wishing to get into the beauty industry or wishing to add extra services to their existing business
- You will be required to source 3 models to complete this course
- Just bring yourself, your models, a good attitude to learn and everything else will be supplied on your first day
Where is Islashboutique located?
- We are currently based in Ipswich QLD - approximately 35-40 mins from Brisbane CBD. Classes are being held in our home salon and we do not currently offer online training
What happens next?
- You must purchase the course in full for the desired date you wish to attend - AFTERPAY AVAILABLE
- After you have chosen and purchased the course one of our lovely team members will reach out with further information on your course
- We will also request some of your information to ensure you are certified appropriately upon successfully completing the course
- Once you have successfully completed the course you will be a fully qualified Eyelash Technician and will legally be able to start your own business
- Remember this is a lash course not an apprenticeship. We will teach you the correct safe lashing techniques as well as provide you access to ongoing learning content upon completion, however it is important you continually train your techniques to ensure they stay up to standard.
Criteria we cover in the course:
- What are eyelash extensions and the anatomy of the eye
- Eyelash facts and growth cycle
- Contraindications and how to appropriately identify and advise clients
- Eyelash extension types & designs - Volume, Hybrid, Classic
- Developing a Client Registration Form and consultation process
- Preparing your work area, tools and accessories
- Work Health & Safety in a Lash studio
- Eyelash Extension Application Process
- Eyelash Extension Refill Process
- Cleansing Eyelash Extensions & Aftercare procedure
- Gel Pad application
- Isolation Techniques
- Banana Peel Method
- Gel Removal Process
- Islashboutique tips & tricks
- Business information
- Steps to start your business legally
- Booking your first client
- Applications to support your business